New Delhi, September 22, 2018: The Aviation Week Network group is expanding by bringing together Informa’s leading commercial aviation brands serving the full aviation lifecycle into a single portfolio. This expansion follows the combination of Informa and UBM in June 2018.
The Aviation Week Network now incorporates Routes events, Airport Strategy and Marketing (ASM) and Routes online, alongside brands such as Air Transport World (ATW), Aviation Week MRO, Speed News, Aviation Daily and Fleet Discovery according to reports published in aviationweek.com
The resulting portfolio serves airline, airport, aerospace and supplier customers, representing more than 200,000 executives and managers in more than 195 countries.
Its products, services and people deliver value across the aircraft life cycle from product design and development, acquisition, operations, air and airport services to maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO), resale and retirement. The combined portfolio enables the commercial aviation community including airlines, airports, MROs, suppliers and financial services to make critical decisions, predict and find opportunities and connect with each other.
Powering the combined offerings are:
Trade shows and Conferences – providing face-to-face connections across the commercial aviation community including:
- Routes Events – connecting airports and destinations with airline route planners and strategy executives.
- Aviation Week MRO Events and Conferences – bringing together the global aviation aftermarket, including airlines, OEMs and MRO suppliers.
- Speed News Conferences – the leading events for commercial aviation supplier executives, OEM strategists and aerospace finance leaders.
- ATW’s Airline Achievement Awards – the most coveted and prestigious awards in the airline community.
Intelligence & Data – enabling critical business decision support and forecasting for new opportunities:
- Airport Strategy and Marketing (ASM) provides expert route development consulting, data, analytics and training, services that support airports and their stakeholders realize their route and traffic growth ambitions.
- Aviation Week Fleet Discovery – the most extensive, high-quality database and forecasting service comprising all of the world’s aircraft, featuring specifications, ownership and life cycle tracking of 215,000 fleets including 830+ aircraft types and 170 engine types.
- Aviation Week Intelligence Network whose commercial market insights and databases of programs, companies and aircraft are used for decision-making and business development throughout the world’s airlines, OEMs, suppliers, MROs and regulatory agencies.
- Market Briefings including Aviation Daily and Speed News, the leading executive and financial community newsletters for airline, MRO and commercial aerospace suppliers.
Media and Marketing Services – enabling companies to showcase their brands and generate leads for product and services with a reach of over 1.7 million A&D professionals:
- Routes Online and related newsletters including Airline route, that connects the route development community year-round and generate more than 2.4 million page views per month.
- Air Transport World (ATW) – the leading airline management brand with integrated print, digital and marketing services products that lead the market in user engagement.
- Aviation Week & Space Technology – the industry’s leading brand covering technology and aircraft development across all industry sectors including air transport, defense, space, business aviation and the aviation/aerospace supply chain.
- Aviation Week’s MRO Media portfolio – including Inside MRO magazine, MRO-Network.com, MRO LINKS Marketplace and MRO Network Daily newsletter.
- Show News –the leading show daily published on site at air shows and trade shows across the global industry.
- International Aviation (China) and Air Transport Observer(Russia/CIS) – local language air transport brands serving high-growth aviation markets.
“Our ability to enable the growth of the aviation industry with high-quality and high-ROI offerings has taken a giant step forward with the addition of the acclaimed Routes and ASM brands,” said Greg Hamilton, President of Aviation Week Network. “It has been thrilling to see our highly experienced and passionate team members learning from each other and beginning to develop our next generation of innovations serving this essential global industry.
David Stroud, Managing Director of ASM stated: “We are delighted to be part of Aviation Week Network as we celebrate our 25th year at the forefront of route development, and driving results for our clients. We are excited by the new opportunities and collaboration we are already finding. We see real benefits to our clients, particularly within our expanded data products and aviation industry network, that being part of this new group will bring.”
We are thrilled to now be part of the Aviation Week Network,” said Steven Small, Brand Director, Routes. “It will enable both our events and our online platform to better serve the route development community through the new group’s natural synergies. It will really put our customers’ needs at the core of our strategic vision.”